Workplace Consultant Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
One of the most acclaimed design practices is seeking a Senior Workplace Strategy Consultant to steer the direction of their growing Workplace team, on a local and international level.
The firm boasts 15 offices globally, and has an extensive history of delivering cutting-edge architecture and interior design.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Senior Workplace Strategy Consultant include:
- Manage a small team of people, working under the London Director
- Producing thorough research using a variety of techniques- strategy, workshops, test fits
- Presenting findings and creating the “story” confidently and concisely to all parties
- Managing and protecting the research process in conjunction with the design team
- Write proposals, clear description of services and associated modelling of fees
- Assisting the design team when required
Key attributes of the Senior Workplace Strategy Consulant include:
- 8-10 years’ experience in workplace strategy/space planning/achitectural design
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships and support the management of key client accounts with a pipeline of work over time.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects effectively
- Ability to think strategically – with an in depth understanding of client challenges and how workplace strategy and design can assist them
- Strong graphic skills
- Confident pitching and presenting ability
If you interested in finding out more about this Senior Workplace Strategy Consultant then please get in touch with Katharine Bracey or apply online.
Please apply with a CV and portfolio.