A top architectural practice is seeking a talented Workplace Mid-Weight Interior Designer to join their team in London.
The firm specialises in office design, refurbishment and relocation in order to tailor spaces and meet the needs of clients. Their values of honesty, integrity and creativity allow them to learn about businesses and transform workplaces.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, imaginative and passionate about design with a willingness to grow, learn and develop within the role.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Liaising with clients
- Generating and developing design concepts
- Assisting the design team when required
- Producing technical packages
Key attributes of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Over 4 years’ experience in Workplace Interior sector
- Proficient in AutoCAD
- Strong design and technical skills
- Hard working with a strong sense of team work and a drive to succeed
- An understanding and passion for workplace design is a must
- Good knowledge of English, both written and verbally
If you are interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer job than please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.