Workplace Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Junior, Senior
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
A boutique, global design firm with an integrated approach to architecture, interiors and art are looking for a creative and imaginative Workplace Interior Designer, to join their expanding team in London.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Running your own team
- Liaising and presenting to clients and consultants
- Making key decisions and taking responsibility for projects from day one
- Working on the initial concept design to concept development
- Driving concepts from inception to site completion
- Developing drawing packages and managing projects onto site
Key attributes of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Experienced with AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Suite
- 4-7 years’ minimum experience gained working within London market on workplace projects (residential sector a bonus)
- Excellent design, presentation and graphics skills
- Relevant degree in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- Client facing experience
- Proven experience in design documentation – leading interior package documentation, technical drawing in AutoCAD, NBS specifications – required
- Self-motivated focus to achieve project deadlines
If you interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer role, please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.