Workplace Interior Designer Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Software Skills:
- Job Reference:
Skills, Abilities and Competencies
Client and Project Management
- Builds productive client relationships and demonstrates clear understanding of client and organisation.
- Produces compelling and engaging creative pitch presentations
- Highly creative, ability to produce concepts and present with confidence.
- Ability to manage the design process on a variety of projects simultaneously;
- Ability to produce Auto CAD drawings at all stages of a project.
- Revit desirable
- Experience with brief taking
- Ability to manage the client relationship on multiple projects.
- Ability to lead and manage design teams including delegation skills
- Effective ‘change manager’
- Experience coordinating with M&E and other consultants work.
- Knowledge of FF&E for corporate offices.
- Ability to demonstrate in-depth technical competency;
- Provide creative solutions whilst ensuring technical requirements are met;
- Ability to manage large scale fit out projects;
- Identifies issues or problems at individual and team level and provide pragmatic solutions;
- Proven experience of leading the design of high quality office interiors projects;
- Ability to manage client expectations;
- Ability to prepare resource schedules and design project programmes;
- Ability to programme project deliverables and match resources.
- Wins work from new and existing clients;
- Supports business objectives and provides positive contribution.
- Proven detailed knowledge of the commercial interiors sector, markets and clients;
- Proactively supports commercial opportunities within the division;
- Excellent communicator with experience in presenting creative content in pitches
- Highly organised and efficient with attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively, efficiently under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Flexible approach to work
- Ability to motivate, mentor and influence people
- Team player
- Ability to prepare and present highly creative work