Workplace Interior Designer for Design & Build Company Job
- Job Level:
- Job Type:
- Job Reference:
Workplace Interior Designer / London / Salary £50K- £60K + bonus / Permanent
A large well established and progressive design and build company who specialises in creating bespoke and sustainable workspaces are seeking a Workplace Interior Designer to join their London office. A major player in the Design and Build world specializing in large scale commercial developments on the interior fit-out and strategic side, are looking for a hands on and highly experienced Workplace Interior Designer to join their long running design practice.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Interior Designer
- Liaising and presenting to clients and stakeholders
- Making key decisions and taking responsibility for projects from day one
- Helping to deliver the high standard of comprehensive and integrated building design services
- Driving concepts from inception to site completion
- Developing drawing packages and managing projects onto site
Key attributes of the Workplace Interior Designer
- A fantastic knowledge of AutoCad
- Client facing
- Motivated and driven
- Exceptional design skills
- 5+ years’ experience gained working in the workplace sector
- Relevant experience of briefing, space-planning, concept design development, package production and implementation through to on-site post- completion review.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D’Silva or apply online.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT A PORTFOLIO WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED