A world class design studio has multiple opportunities available for Architects to join their Bristol team.
Often described as ‘The Architects Architect’, this studio has positioned itself as a global leader, offering both national and international project exposure to a vast variety of award-winning schemes across an array of sectors.
The successful applicants will be joining a research-led practice, working on an array of commissions utilising the latest technology.
- RIBA Part III or ARB accreditation
- Strong design, presentation and construction experience
- Experience working for a top UK practice
- Revit software proficiency
- Strong understanding of BIM Methodology
- A collaborative approach to projects with the ability to think strategically
We are looking for talented architects who want to be a part of an award-winning firm.
To apply please send an up-to-date CV for the attention of Reece Nevel at The Adrem Group.