Timesheets should be completed by the Consultancy or Contract Worker and returned to Adrem by no later than 18:00 each Monday. Your wage will be deposited into your account on the following Friday unless otherwise notified. Wages will not be paid before the timesheet has been signed by both the Worker and the Client.
Your signature gives Adrem Group authorisation to invoice your company for the total number of hours worked above, as stated in our Terms and Conditions. It also confirms your approval of the invoice payment terms and penalties, also stated on our Terms and Conditions.
- Ensure the timesheet fields are completed correctly to prevent errors and payment delays.
- Give the copy of the signed timesheet to the client, keeping a copy for your records.
- Ensure your timesheet/invoice has the correct week ending date (Sunday).
- Ensure the client has completed their details in full.
- Please do not send additional copies in the post as duplicates need to be verified and it will lengthen the payment process.
All timesheet/payment queries please call our office 0207 562 8282.